Let’s take a look at what you need to do to become an ACO Pro in the American Cornhole Organization. This will be a short blog post since there are no hoops to jump through or special requirements. It’s simple, work hard, play hard and earn the right to be called a professional cornhole player!
2 Ways to Become an ACO Pro
There are two ways to achieve and/or maintain your Pro status. In order to be eligible to become an ACO Pro, a player needs only to achieve one of the following goals:
• Finish the Season ranked in the top 80 of the ACO World Singles Rankings
• Finish in the Top 96 in World Singles at the ACO World Championships
Based on that, you must earn the right to be called an ACO-PRO in the American Cornhole Organization. This is not a title they take lightly. You have to work hard to achieve it and continue to work hard to keep it.
Once a player achieves Pro status, they will retain the status for the following 2 Seasons. Players who achieved Pro status at any time in
the past may be subject to tournament or divisional restrictions
Benefits of Becoming an ACO Pro
• Eligible to purchase an ACO Pro Jersey
• Eligible for “ACO Pro only” Invitational tournaments or other events that may arise
• ACO Pro Facebook Cover image (emailed to you in August of each year)
• Bragging rights!